Resilient Seated Gate Valve Exported to Italy
VALTECCN VALVE recently received an order from an Italian customer for Resilient Seated Gate Valve.
We have F4,F5 gate valves available. It can be selected according to the type of pipe needed.
VALTECCN gate valves are heavy type, with thick flanges and beautiful spraying.
- Body Material: GGG40/GGG50
- Disc Material: GGG40/GGG50+EPDM/NBR
- Stem Material: CR13/2CR13
- Gland: GGG40/GGG50/Brass
- End Connection: Flange
- Operation: Handle Wheel / Bevel Gear / Electric Actuator / Pneumatic Actuator
- Application: Drinking Water-Water Treatment-Wastewater & sewage systems.
The following are the features of VALTECCN resilient seated gate valves:
- No groove design at the bottom of the valve prevents the leakage or damage caused by the accumulation of the valve, this design also has small resistance to the fluid.
- Small torque when it is open and close.
- No restriction torwards the fluid’s direction and no turbulence to the flow, it will also not reduce the pressure.
- High-quality rubber covered on the surface can increase its flexibility and prolong its service life.