Resilient Seated Gate Valve – DIN F4, PN10/16
If you are looking for a reliable and durable gate valve that can handle liquid, gas, and water medium pipelines and equipment, you might want to consider the F4 gate valve. This product is designed to meet the standards of DIN3352 F4/F5, BS5163, and BS5150, and has many features that make it suitable for different fields and scenarios.
We have recently produced a batch of F4 Resilient Seated Gate Valves to our Italy client.
- Connection type: flanged type, push-on type, mechanical joint type, plain ends type
- a) Body : Ductile Iron GGG500-7
- Wedge : D/I , core fully vulcanized with NBR or EPDM rubber
- Wedge Nut : Brass
- Stem : Stainless steel, DIN17440x20Cr13
- Gasket : NBR
- Bonnet : GGG500-7
- O ring : NBR
- Washer : Carbon steel or Stainless steel .
- Size: 50-1200mm
- Pressure grade: PN10, PN16
- Fusion-bonded epoxy 200-250 microns inside and out side
- Coating as per customers’ requirement
- Package : carton for each item , wooden boxes outside.
VALTECCN Resilient Seated Gate Valves, DIN F4 is a product that combines quality, versatility, and functionality. It can meet your various needs and expectations in different situations. If you want to learn more about this product or place an order, please contact us. We will be happy to provide you with more technical information and professional service.