PTFE Lined Butterfly Valves: The All-round Vutterfly Valve Solution
VALTECCN is a professional PTFE lined butterfly valve supplier and manufacturer, providing customers with high-quality, high-performance, high-corrosion-resistant butterfly valve products. PTFE lined butterfly valve is a butterfly valve that uses PTFE (polytetrafluoroethylene) as the seat and valve plate coating, which has the following advantages:
- High temperature resistance: PTFE lined butterfly valve can be used at a temperature of 200~260°C for a long time without deformation or damage, and is suitable for high temperature working conditions;
- Low temperature adaptation: PTFE lined butterfly valve is still soft at a temperature of -100°C, and will not become hard or brittle, suitable for low temperature conditions;
- Corrosion resistance: PTFE lined butterfly valve can resist the erosion of aqua regia and all organic solvents, and is suitable for various chemical media such as strong acids, strong alkalis, and strong oxidants;
- Weather resistance: PTFE lined butterfly valve has the best aging life among plastics, and will not reduce performance due to environmental factors such as sun, rain, and wind;
- Low coefficient of friction: The seat and plate coating of the PTFE lined butterfly valve has an extremely low coefficient of friction, which makes the switching operation easier and smoother and reduces the torque requirement;
These advantages make PTFE lined butterfly valves have a wide range of application scenarios in various industries, such as:
- Chemical industry: PTFE lined butterfly valve can be used to transport various chemical gases and chemical liquids, such as acids, alkalis, salts, oxidants, etc.;
- Petrochemical industry: PTFE lined butterfly valve can be used to transport various petrochemical products, such as gasoline, diesel, lubricating oil, asphalt, etc.;
- Pharmaceutical industry: PTFE lined butterfly valve can be used to transport various pharmaceutical raw materials and finished products, such as solvents, alcohol, liquid medicine, etc.;
- Paper industry: PTFE lined butterfly valve can be used to transport various paper-making liquids, such as bleach, lye, pulp, etc.;
- Semiconductor industry: PTFE lined butterfly valves can be used to transport various ultrapure water and ultrapure gases, such as deionized water, nitrogen, hydrogen, etc.;
- Foundry and mining industry: PTFE lined butterfly valve can be used to convey various liquids or gases containing metal particles or mineral particles, such as molten iron, molten steel, molten copper, etc.
If you want to know more about PTFE lined butterfly valve or want to buy high quality PTFE lined butterfly valve products, please contact VALTECCN.