PTFE Seat Butterfly Valve Pressure Test
The seat material of PTEF seated butterfly valve is a kind of polymer material, which has excellent properties such as high temperature resistance, corrosion resistance, wear resistance and self-lubrication, and is an ideal soft sealing material. A good sealing effect is formed between the PTEF valve seat and the metal valve plate, which can effectively prevent fluid leakage.
VALTECCN is a professional supplier and manufacturer of butterfly valves. We provide wafer butterfly valves of various specifications and materials to meet the needs of different working conditions and industries. Our wafer butterfly valve adopts PTEF seat, which has the following advantages:
- Applicable to various media, such as water, oil, gas, acid and alkali, etc.;
- Suitable for various temperatures, from -40°C to +200°C;
- Suitable for various pressures, from 0.1MPa to 1.6MPa;
- Suitable for various pipe diameters, from DN50 to DN1200;
- Applicable to various connection methods, such as flange type, wafer type, clamp type, etc.;
- Applicable to various control methods, such as manual, electric, pneumatic, hydraulic, etc.
In order to prove the quality and performance of our wafer butterfly valve, we have prepared a pressure test video for you, please click the link below to watch:
If you are interested in our products, you are welcome to contact us at any time, we will provide you with detailed product information and quotations. VALTECCN looks forward to cooperating with you!