Stainless steel wafer butterfly valve was export to Malaysia
We have recently sent a shipment to Malaysia. There are Stainless steel 304 wafer type butterfly valves, Butterfly valve made of stainless steel can resist oxidation in the atmosphere, with acid, alkali, salt media corrosion, with wear resistance, corrosion resistance and other characteristics.
SS wafer butterfly valve configuration is as follows：
|Design Standard||API 609|
|Pressure Rating||PN10/16/ANSI 150/JIS 10K|
|Application||Water Treatment-Wastewater & sewage systems|
Wafer type butterfly valve main features
- Small size, light weight, light operation, easy to install.
- Pneumatic, electric, hydraulic and manual devices can be configured according to user requirements to meet the needs of remote control and program control.
- The replacement of parts material can be applied to a variety of media.
Is it true that stainless steel butterfly valves will never rust? People’s perception is that stainless steel valves will never rust, and they will think that if the stainless steel valves we buy rust, it must be a problem with the stainless steel material. In fact, stainless steel will rust under certain conditions.
The corrosion resistance of stainless steel varies depending on the chemical composition of the steel itself, the environmental conditions and the type of medium used. For example, stainless steel 304 valves, in a dry and clean atmosphere, have absolutely excellent corrosion resistance, but moved to coastal areas, in the sea spray containing a large amount of salt, will rust quickly.
In order to avoid stainless steel rust, please note the following matters:
- The surface of stainless steel valves should be cleaned and scrubbed frequently to remove adhesions and exclude external factors that cause rusting.
- It is advisable to use 316 and 316L stainless steel in coastal areas. 316 and 316L materials can resist seawater corrosion.
- The chemical composition of some stainless steel valves on the market does not meet the corresponding national standards and does not meet the requirements of 304 material, which can also cause rust. This requires users to carefully select the products of reputable manufacturers.
Stainless steel butterfly valves are usually used in corrosive working media. The corrosion resistance of any one valve material to the working medium is relatively limited and influenced by a variety of factors. If the manufacturing process used in the processing and heat treatment process is appropriate, can ensure that the corrosion resistance of this material.
Therefore, when selecting valve materials according to the nature of the working medium, it is necessary to study the influence of various factors such as the concentration of the medium, temperature and the heat treatment process of the material on the corrosion resistance. valteccn has many years of experience in the production of butterfly valves and sells them all over the world, meeting various standards as a manufacturer of high quality butterfly valves.
Ductile Iron Butterfly Valve with Wafer Style, PN16
Double Half Shaf Wafer Butterfly Valve Manufacturers and Suppliers
Stainless Steel Butterfly Valve
Ductile Iron Butterfly Valve with Handle or Worm Gear Operated
Stainless Steel CF8, CF8M, CF3, CF3M Butterfly Valve Material Introduction
Dual plate wafer check valve exported to Malaysia
Italian Customer Buys Wafer Butterfly Valve Again, Trusts Valteccn Valve
1000pcs Wafer Butterfly Valves are Exported to Romania
WCB Wafer Type Butterfly Valve Exported to India
GGG50 Butterfly Valves are Exported to Turkey
2000pcs GGG40 Butterfly Valves EPDM seat Exported to Malaysia