Pneumatic Butterfly Valve Exported to South Africa, Understand the Technology and Advantages of VALTECCN Pneumatic Butterfly Valve
VALTECCN is a company specializing in the production and sales of various valves. Our products include butterfly valves, gate valves, globe valves, check valves etc., which are widely used in petroleum, chemical, electric power, metallurgy, water conservancy and other industries. Our pneumatic wafer butterfly valve is a rotary valve driven by a pneumatic actuator, which has the characteristics of simple structure, convenient operation and good sealing performance.
We recently exported a batch of pneumatic butterfly valves to South Africa, the following is the detailed information of the pneumatic wafer butterfly valves they purchased this time:
- Valve body: ductile iron
- Valve plate: stainless steel 316 without pin
- Seat: EPDM Stem: square stem
- Pressure rating: PN10/16/CL150/JIS10K
- Connection method: clip type
- Drive mode: double-acting pneumatic actuator
VALTECCN’s pneumatic wafer butterfly valve has the following technical parameters and advantages:
- Applicable temperature range: -20℃~+120℃
- Applicable medium: water, air, oil, etc.
- Switching time: 2~5 seconds
- Switching angle: 0°~90°
- Lifespan: more than 100,000 times
- Advantages: easy installation, no flange gasket required; space saving, light weight; flexible adjustment, remote control can be realized; good sealing performance, no leakage; corrosion resistance, impact resistance.
Customers visited our factory in early July this year and expressed their satisfaction with our production capacity and valve quality. They expect that this year’s butterfly valve purchases will be twice that of last year. If you are also interested in our pneumatic wafer butterfly valve, please feel free to contact us. We will provide you with the best quality products and services. Our contact information is as follows:
E-mail: [email protected]