Worm Gear Lug Butterfly Valve: High Performance, Low Pressure Flow Control Valve
Worm gear lug butterfly valve is a kind of flapper valve, usually used for flow regulation and cut-off in low-pressure pipeline systems.
The structure of the valve is very simple, mainly composed of valve body, valve stem, butterfly plate and sealing ring. It is also very simple to operate. The butterfly plate is driven by the valve stem, and if it is turned 90°, it can be opened and closed once. It has good flow regulation function and sealing performance, and the air pressure test leaks to zero.
- The specification of DN400 (4 inch) is suitable for larger diameter pipes, which can withstand higher pressure and flow.
- The pressure rating of PN10/16 means that the valve can withstand the working pressure of 10 or 16 bars5, to meet different engineering needs.
- The rubber valve seat has corrosion resistance, erosion resistance, stable size and good resilience. Different soft sealing materials can be used for water, oil, gas and other media.
- The stainless steel valve plate has the characteristics of high strength, wear resistance and oxidation resistance, and can maintain a good working condition in various harsh environments.
- When the worm gear lug butterfly valve is installed with the pipeline, the flanges on both sides are installed with bolts respectively, so that the valve body and the sealing surface of the valve body are not squeezed by the bolts, which is good for the sealing life.
In a word, VALTECCN’s worm gear lug butterfly valve is a valve with excellent performance, simple structure, convenient operation and flexible installation, which is suitable for flow control in various low-pressure pipeline systems. If you want to know more about this product, please visit [VALTECCN VALVE website: www.valteccn.com] or contact our customer service staff. We look forward to working with you!