Stainless Steel Swing Check Valve Exported to Mexico
VALTECCN is an enterprise specializing in the production and sales of check valves, with advanced equipment and technology, reliable product quality and considerate service. Recently, the company exported a batch of stainless steel swing check valves to Mexico, demonstrating its advantages in the field of water treatment.
These check valves are characterized by:
- The valve body, disc and seat are all made of CF8, which has good corrosion resistance and wear resistance
- The connection form is flange end, which is convenient for installation and disassembly
- The pressure level is 150LB, suitable for low to medium pressure water flow
- The applicable medium is water, which can be used for water treatment of sewage and sewage systems
- The application is water treatment – sewage and sewage system, which can effectively prevent the backflow of water and protect equipment and pipelines
The advantage of this check valve is that it uses an internal rocker arm rotation mechanism, all the switching parts are located inside the valve body, without going through the valve body, only the gasket and seal ring are required at the flange, thus avoiding any external leakage risks of. In addition, the rocker arm and the valve clack are connected by a spherical structure, so that the valve clack can be flexibly adjusted within 360 degrees to achieve small position compensation.