Swing Check Valve With Counter Weight Introduction
Swing check valve is a valve used to prevent the medium from flowing backwards. It relies on the flow of the medium itself to automatically open or close the disc. The main function of the swing check valve is to prevent the medium from flowing backwards, protect the pump and drive motor, and avoid medium leakage in the container.
Swing check valve with counter weight is characterized by a heavy hammer installed on the valve disc, which can adjust the opening angle and closing speed of the valve disc, thereby reducing the water hammer phenomenon and pressure loss. The counterweight can be adjusted according to different working conditions to achieve the best working effect.
Advantages of swing check valve with counter weight
- Simple structure, light weight, easy installation.
- The disc opens sensitively and closes quickly, reducing reverse flow.
- Good sealing performance between disc and seat without leakage.
- There is no friction between the disc and the valve body, less wear and long service life.
- Suitable for various media, such as water, oil, gas, steam, etc.
- Can be installed in horizontal or vertical pipes.
Application field of swing check valve with counter weight
- Petrochemical, metallurgy, electric power, papermaking and other industrial systems.
- Urban water supply, drainage, fire protection and other public facilities.
- Water conservancy systems such as water conservancy projects and agricultural irrigation.
- Heating, air conditioning, refrigeration and other HVAC systems.
There are many types and specifications of valve products with counterweight for swing check valve, which can be selected according to different pressure levels, connection methods, materials and sizes.
If you want to know more about the valve products of swing check valve with counterweight, please contact us, we will provide you with professional consultation and service.