The use of pneumatic butterfly valve maintenance
Pneumatic regulating butterfly valve is a pneumatic automatic control valve composed of a pneumatic actuator and a butterfly valve. Pneumatic valve has the obvious advantages of fast driving speed, safety, cleanliness, and low failure rate. Pneumatic actuators are usually made of aluminum alloy and the surface is anodized. , Corrosion resistance, oxidation resistance has a long service life. Of course, no matter how good the product is, you must know how to maintain it in order to maximize its performance.
Pay attention to the following points in the maintenance of pneumatic butterfly valves:
- The working conditions and environment meet the requirements for use, and take waterproof measures to prevent impurities such as waterproof and oil from penetrating into the actuator or valve to shorten the service life of the valve. Regular maintenance, add lubricating oil or remove surface dirt and dust.
- During installation, the valve can be directly installed on the pipeline according to the connection method. Under normal circumstances, it can be installed at any position in the pipeline, but it needs to be easily accessible for maintenance. Note that the medium flow of the shut-off valve should flow upward from the vertical valve disc.
- When the pneumatic butterfly valve is used, the valve stem is only fully open or fully closed. It cannot be used to adjust the flow rate, otherwise its sealing surface will be eroded and accelerate wear.
- If you need to disassemble, pay attention to protect the sealing surface of the valve body to prevent collisions, scratches, etc. from affecting the sealing performance. If abnormal failure occurs and normal operation is not possible, cut off the air source and medium to find out the cause. It can be used after the test is normal.
- Pneumatic butterfly valve should use handwheel when opening and closing. Do not use lever or other tools to avoid damaging the valve. Turn the handwheel clockwise to turn it off and turn it counterclockwise to turn it on.
- If you do not use it for a long time, you should also pay attention to the storage conditions. It is best to store it in a ventilated and dry place. When storing the pneumatic butterfly valve, both ends of the channel should be blocked and closed. In order to avoid long-term placement of the component material and damage caused by damp.
Any issue about the pneumatic butterfly valve during the project process, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are a pleasure to help you resolve the problem.
Pneumatic Actuator Operated Butterfly Valve with Solenoid Valve
Introduction of Butterfly Valve Actuation Method
DN125(5 Inch) Pneumatic Triple Offset Butterfly Valve Suppliers and Manufacturers
What are the pneumatic butterfly valve accessories
Pneumatic Actuated Butterfly Valves Selection Guide
Pneumatic U-type butterfly valve exported to Dubai
Air operated butterfly valves sold to Spain, third-party testing agency to factory inspection
Philippine customer purchase stainless steel wafer butterfly valve with pneumatic actuator
High Temperature Triple Eccentric Pneumatic Butterfly Valve(DN400) Export to UK