Stainless Steel ANSI 150 lb. Wafer Butterfly Valve
ANSI 150 lb. Butterfly valve is made in wafer type design. For wafer type butterfly valve, it is in short body length and flange hole outside of valve body. The valve can choose to have flange holes on the outside of the valve body. The pipe flange is connected by a long bolt that runs through the entire valve body, and the seal between the valve and the pipe flange is realized by the gaskets on both sides of the valve, the flat valve and the O-ring surface.
SS ANSI 150 lb. Butterfly Valve Photo
|Flange Accomodation||ANSI 150|
|Seat||EPDM/NBR/Viton/PTFE (Offering Resilient Replaceable Seat)|
|Temperature||-45C to 150ºC|
|Media||water, sewage, seawater, air, food and oil|
|Operated||Hand Lever, Worm Gear, Pneumatic actuator, Electric actuator, Chain wheel|
SS ANSI 150 lb. Butterfly Valve Features
- Small in size and light in weight. Easy installation and maintenance. It can be mounted wherever needed.
- Simple and compact construction, quick 90 degree on-off operation.
- Flow curve tending to straight line. Excellent regulation performance.
- Long service life. Standing the test of thousands opening/closing operation.
- Wide selection of materials, applicable for various media.
VALTECCN(www.valteccn.com) is a professional butterfly valve manufacturing factory. our products have been widely used in many industries, including offshore oil, chemical, ship making, power plant, mining, water processing, drainage etc. Our foreign clients comes from southeast asia, middle east, Europe and many other parts of the world.
we would always offer you our best products at very competitive prices.