PTFE Seat Butterfly Valve Introduction
PTFE is a commonly used material for soft sealing valve seats, also known as Teflon, which has excellent chemical stability and corrosion resistance, and is one of the best materials in the world today for corrosion resistance.
PTFE seat butterfly valve is widely used in a variety of corrosive media such as acid, alkali and organic solvents, sealing, high lubrication and non-stick, electrical insulation and good anti-aging resistance, excellent temperature resistance (can work under the temperature of +250 ℃ to -180 ℃ for a long time).
PTFE Seat butterfly valve features
- Simple and reasonable design, compact structure, light weight, rapid opening and closing.
- Small operating torque, easy to operate, save energy;
- The valve body does not contact with the fluid medium in the cavity, corrosion resistance;
- Excellent and reliable sealing performance, zero leakage, long service life.
- Can be equipped with pneumatic and electric devices according to user requirements to meet the needs of remote control and program control.
VALTECCN butterfly vlave (www.valteccn.com) suppliers and manufacturers provide you with information on valve related working principle, pictures, prices, etc. to provide value reference for your purchase of fluorine lined butterfly valve products!