PTFE Seat Butterfly Valve Introduction
PTFE is a commonly used material for soft sealing valve seats, also known as Teflon, which has excellent chemical stability and corrosion resistance, and is one of the best materials in the world today for corrosion resistance.
PTFE seat butterfly valve is widely used in a variety of corrosive media such as acid, alkali and organic solvents, sealing, high lubrication and non-stick, electrical insulation and good anti-aging resistance, excellent temperature resistance (can work under the temperature of +250 ℃ to -180 ℃ for a long time).
PTFE Seat butterfly valve features
- Simple and reasonable design, compact structure, light weight, rapid opening and closing.
- Small operating torque, easy to operate, save energy;
- The valve body does not contact with the fluid medium in the cavity, corrosion resistance;
- Excellent and reliable sealing performance, zero leakage, long service life.
- Can be equipped with pneumatic and electric devices according to user requirements to meet the needs of remote control and program control.
VALTECCN butterfly vlave (www.valteccn.com) suppliers and manufacturers provide you with information on valve related working principle, pictures, prices, etc. to provide value reference for your purchase of fluorine lined butterfly valve products!
Soft back and hard back butterfly valve introduction
Titanium plate split body lug butterfly valve
Bidirectional Soft Seal Flange Butterfly Valve for Seawater
Small Size Dn50 (2 Inch) PTFE Lined Butterfly Valve
Why does a certified resilient seated butterfly valve still leak after installation?
WCB Wafer Type Butterfly Valve Exported to India
China DN600(24 Inch) Wafer Butterfly Valve PTFE Seat
Class 150# Lug Butterfly Valves are Exported to Italy
Double Flanged Butterfly Valve Lever Handle Sold to Hong Kong
WRAS Lugged Butterfly Valve, EPDM Coating sold to South Africa
Vietnam Valve Distributors Purchase Butterfly Valves for Stocking