Important Features of Worm Gear Flanged Butterfly Valves
The worm gear flange butterfly valve is mainly used as a medium for regulating and cutting off the fluid in the pipeline, and adopts a triple eccentric multi-layer metal hard seal design structure. It is small in size, light in weight, simple in structure, fast in opening and closing, stable in operation, and widely used in engineering systems such as water supply and drainage, chemical smelting, liquefied petroleum, and urban construction.
Features of worm gear flange butterfly valve:
- The worm gear flange butterfly valve is simple in structure, small in size, light in weight, flexible in opening and closing, and can run back and forth at 90 degrees;
- The opening and closing torque is small, which has the function of cutting and adjusting the medium in the pipeline, and the performance of fluid control and fully sealed closing is also very good.
- The butterfly valve with worm gear flange can transport the mud in the pipeline, and the liquid outside the pipeline is not easy to accumulate.
- It has good sealing effect under low pressure.
- The butterfly plate is designed to be streamlined, so that the fluid in the pipeline has no resistance, so the loss will not be too large. It can be said to be an energy-saving flanged butterfly valve.
- The valve stem of the through-rod structure has been quenched and tempered, and has excellent corrosion resistance and anti-friction performance.
- When the butterfly valve is opened and closed, the valve stem does not move up and down except for rotation, and the sealing performance of the valve stem is reliable.
The worm gear flanged butterfly valve has its own unique advantages and strong functions, and has been widely used in the market.
VALTECCN produces and sells high quality worm gear flanged butterfly valves, if you have any butterfly valve questions or inquiries, please feel free to contact us!