Flanged Butterfly Valve Features
Flanged Butterfly Valve: The valve seat is made of synthetic rubber. When the butterfly plate is closed, press the outer cover of the butterfly plate to squeeze the synthetic rubber valve seat, so that the valve seat is elastically deformed, and the elastic force is formed as the sealing pressure to ensure the sealing of the flanged butterfly valve.
Three structural features of flanged butterfly valve:
- The sealing ring of the flange hard sealing butterfly valve seat is composed of multi-layer stainless steel sheets on both sides of the soft T-shaped sealing ring.
- The sealing surface of the valve plate and the valve seat is an oblique conical structure, and the temperature-resistant and corrosion-resistant alloy materials are surfacing on the oblique conical surface of the valve plate; the spring fixed between the adjustment ring pressure plates and the adjustment bolts on the pressure plate are assembled together. The structure effectively compensates the tolerance zone between the shaft sleeve and the valve body and the elastic deformation of the valve stem under the medium pressure, and solves the sealing problem of the valve during the two-way exchange of medium transportation.
- The sealing ring is composed of multi-layer stainless steel sheets on both sides of the soft T-shaped, which has the dual advantages of metal hard sealing and soft sealing, and has zero leakage sealing performance under low temperature and high temperature conditions.
The nine main features of flanged butterfly valves are as follows:
- Small size, light weight, easy to disassemble, assemble and maintain, and can be installed in any position.
- The structure is simple and compact, the working torque is small, and the 90° rotation is fast.
- The flow characteristics tend to be straight, and the adjustment performance is good.
- The connection between the butterfly plate and the valve stem adopts a pinless structure.
- The outer circle of the butterfly plate adopts a spherical shape, which improves the sealing performance, prolongs the service life of the valve, and maintains zero leakage of more than 50,000 times under pressure.
- The seal can be replaced, and the seal is reliable for bidirectional sealing.
- The butterfly plate can be sprayed according to user requirements, such as nylon or PTFE.
- The valve can be designed for flange connection and clamping connection.
- You can choose manual, electric or pneumatic drive. Flanged butterfly valve is suitable for water supply and drainage, sewage, food, heating, gas, ship, hydropower, metallurgy, energy system, light textile and other industries with temperature ≤120℃ or ≤150℃, nominal pressure ≤1.6MPa. Especially suitable for bidirectional sealing and valve body corrosion.
The above are the characteristics of the relevant flanged butterfly valves organized by VALTECCN butterfly valve supplier. You can use them as a reference. For more information about butterfly valves, please consult VALTECCN.
Flanged Butterfly Valves Suppliers and Manufacturers
DN150(6 Inch) Double Flanged Butterfly Valve with Lever Handle
Flanged Butterfly Valve Installation Instructions and Installation Precautions
Seawater Flange Butterfly Valve with Aluminum Bronze Disc
What are the types of flanged butterfly valves?
Flanged Butterfly Valve with Gear Operated Price, Manufacturers and Suppliers
Pneumatic U-type butterfly valve exported to Dubai
Worm gear flanged butterfly valve for export to the UK
API609 24 inch flange butterfly valve was exported to UK
U-Type Flange Butterfly Valve Exported to Vietnam
Double Flanged Butterfly Valve Lever Handle Sold to Hong Kong