DN80(3 Inch) Lug Type Butterfly Valve (Resilient Seat) Suppliers and Manufacturers
Lug Type Butterfly Valve
Lug type butterfly valve have threaded inserts at both sides of the valve body. This allows them to be installed into a system using two sets of bolts and no nuts. The valve is installed between two flanges using a separate set of bolts for each flange. This setup permits either side of the piping system to be disconnected without disturbing the other side.
DN80(3 Inch) Lug Type Butterfly Valve (Resilient Seat) Image
VALTECCN Lug Butterfly Valve Catalog Parameters
|Size||2″~72″ (DN50~DN1800 mm)|
|Operated||Hand lever, Worm gear, Pneumatic actuator, Electric actuator, Chain wheel|
|Conection standard||PN6 / PN10 / PN16 / PN25, 150LB, JIS 5K / JIS 10K, TABLE D / TABLE E|
|Body material||Ductile iron, WCB, SS 304 / SS 316, Duplex steel|
|Disc material||Ductile iron, Stainless steel, Aluminum bronze|
|Seat material||EPDM, NBR, PTFE, FKM (Offering Resilient Replaceable Seat)|
Advantages Of Lug Type Butterfly Valve
Lug type butterfly valves are one of the most versatile types of valves on the market. They can be used in various applications and offer many advantages over other valves. Here are five of the main benefits of lugged butterfly valves:
- They are highly durable and can withstand high pressure and temperature.
- They offer a tight seal and are less likely to leak than other types of valves.
- They have a wide range of options for customization.
- They have a very compact design, which makes them ideal for use in tight spaces.
Disadvantages Of Lug Type Butterfly Valve
Lug type butterfly valves are one of the most popular types of butterfly valves on the market. But you should be aware of some disadvantages to using this type of valve before making a purchase.
- They are more expensive than other types of butterfly valves.
- They are not as easy to install because of the larger size.
- They are not as easy to maintain as different types of butterfly valves.
- They are not as versatile as other types of butterfly valves.
China Lug Butterfly Valve Suppliers and Manufacturers
VALTECCN(www.valteccn.com) butterfly valve suppliers and manufacturers provide you with lug type butterfly valve related pictures and drawings, overall dimensions, specifications and models, latest prices, product catalogues and other information, welcome to email ([email protected]) to consult and purchase! Provide reference value for your purchase of DN80(3 Inch) Lug Type Butterfly Valve (Resilient Seat) products.
Any issue about the lug butterfly valve during the project process, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are a pleasure to help you resolve the problem.