DN50(2 Inch) Butterfly Valve Wafer Type Price, Supplier and Manufacturer
DN50(2 Inch) Butterfly valves are quarter turn valves ideal for on/off or modulating flow operations. This valve is rated for 16 bar and is operated by hand, but can be used with an actuator (ISO 5211 F05). Has a wafer type flange, epoxy Coated Ductile Iron housing, stainless steel disc and EPDM seal make it durable and allows for a media temperature between -10°C and 110°C.
DN50(2 Inch) Butterfly Valve Wafer Type Image
|Port size||DN50 2 inch|
|Pressure||PN10-16 bar, 150LB, JIS 5K 10K|
|Body||Ductile iron, Cast iron, WCB, SS 304 / SS 316, Duplex steel|
|Seat material||EPDM, NBR, PTFE, FKM (Offering Resilient Replaceable Seat)|
|Medium||Water, steam, oil,etc.|
DN50(2 Inch) Butterfly Valve Wafer Type Features
- The hand operation allows for easy operation and understanding.
- Relative low torque to switch position compared to ball valves.
- High Kv-value because fluid can flow in straight line.
- It has a small construction length in relation to the 50 mm (2 inch) diameter compared to a similar size ball valve.
- It can be used for a wide array of fluids and gases.
- Suitable for viscous media.
- Remove the squeeze lever to mount an actuator thanks to the ISO 5211 flange.
China Butterfly Valve Suppliers and Manufacturers
VALTECCN(www.valteccn.com) butterfly valve suppliers and manufacturers provide you with DN50(2 Inch) Butterfly Valve related pictures and drawings, overall dimensions, specifications and models, latest prices, product catalogues and other information, welcome to email ([email protected]) to consult and purchase! Provide reference value for your purchase of DN50(2 Inch) Butterfly Valve products.
Any issue about the butterfly valve during the project process, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are a pleasure to help you resolve the problem.