DN25/32 (1/1.2inch) PTFE Seat Butterfly Valve for Sale
DN25/32 (1/1.2inch) PTFE Seat Butterfly Valve Overview
VALTECCN DN25/32 (1/1.2inch) butterfly valve is a small diameter butterfly valve, manually operated, because the advantage of small diameter butterfly valve is that it is simple in accordance with the way, compared with other valve flange connection operation is fast and simple.
PTFE is an abbreviation of the term polytetrafluoroethylene and is commonly known as Teflon. This thermoplastic fluoropolymer has low friction, chemical resistance, and fire-resistant qualities. Teflon is used to create some resilient seated butterfly valves.
PTFE is a cost-effective material in applications such as chemical processing or oil and gas. Because of its insulation quality, it is compatible with electrical applications. However, it should not be used in high-pressure conditions. PTFE temperature rating ranges from -50°F to 400°F.
DN25/32 (1/1.2inch) PTFE Seat Butterfly Valve Photo
DN25/32 (1/1.2inch) PTFE Seat Butterfly Valve Features
- Small in size and light in weight and maintaince. It can be mounted wherever needed.
- Simple, compact structure, quick 90 degree on-off operation.
- Perfect seal, without leakage under the pressure test.
- Flow curve tending to straight-line. Excellent regulation performance.
- Various kinds of materials, applicable to different medium.
- Strong wash and brush resistance and can fit to bad working condition.
- Center plate structure, small torque of open and close.
VALTECCN(www.valteccn.com) butterfly valve suppliers and manufacturers provide you with DN25/32 (1/1.2inch) PTFE Seat Butterfly Valve related pictures and drawings, overall dimensions, specifications and models, latest prices, product catalogues and other information, welcome to email ([email protected]) to consult and purchase! Provide reference value for your purchase of DN25/32 (1/1.2inch) PTFE Seat Butterfly Valve products.
Any issue about the PTFE Seat Butterfly Valve during the project process, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are a pleasure to help you resolve the problem.