DN200(8 Inch) Wafer Butterfly Valve
Wafer Butterfly Valve Overview
Butterfly valves are quarter turn valves ideal for on/off operations as well as modulating flow. This valve is rated for 16 bar non-hazardous fluids and is operated by a squeeze lever. Please note that the maximum pressure may deviate based on the medium type so carefully check the datasheet. The nominal diameter is 200 mm (8 inch) and is mounted to your system by an wafer type flange. The Stainless steel housing makes it suitable for The stainless steel disc makes it suitable for water, abrasive media, or food product applications The EPDM seal allows for a temperature range of -10°C – 110°C.
DN200(8 Inch) Wafer Butterfly Valve Photo
DN200(8 Inch) Wafer Butterfly Valve Features
- The hand operation allows for easy operation and understanding.
- Relative low torque to switch position compared to ball valves.
- High Kv-value because fluid can flow in straight line.
- It has a small construction length in relation to the 200 mm (8 inch) diameter compared to a similar size ball valve.
- It can be used for a wide array of fluids and gases.
- Suitable for viscous media.
DN200(8 Inch) Wafer Butterfly Valve for Sale
VALTECCN(www.valteccn.com) butterfly valve suppliers and manufacturers provide you with DN200(8 Inch) Wafer Butterfly Valve related pictures and drawings, overall dimensions, specifications and models, latest prices, product catalogues and other information, welcome to email ([email protected]) to consult and purchase! Provide reference value for your purchase of DN200(8 Inch) Wafer Butterfly Valve products.
Any issue about the DN200(8 Inch) Wafer Butterfly Valve during the project process, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are a pleasure to help you resolve the problem.