DN100(4 inch) CF8 Stainless Steel Butterfly Valve with Lever Handle
A butterfly valve is used for the flow regulation in pipes with large diameters. Operation is similar to a ball valve in that it takes just one-quarter turn of the handle from fail open to fail close. A plate or disc is in the center of the pipe and has a shaft passing through it that is connected to a ten-position lever handle, gear-operated handwheel, or an actuator on the outside of the valve. Rotating the handle turns the disc either parallel or perpendicular to the flow. The disc is always present within the flow; thus, some pressure drop is always induced in the flow, regardless of valve position. VALTECCN Valve is a proud butterfly valves manufacturer – Email us([email protected]) now to find out more about the types of butterfly valves we offer.
DN100(4 inch) CF8 Stainless Steel Butterfly Valve Photo
Features of stainless steel butterfly valve:
- Not easy to rust and can be used for a long time;
- The structure is light and easy to install;
- The opening and closing is convenient and fast, and the operation is simple;
- For coarse particles such as mud, the fluid with high viscosity can be transported smoothly, and the retained liquid is less;
- It can also be well sealed under relatively low pressure;
- It is easy to adjust and can be adjusted in time according to your own needs.
VALTECCN(www.valteccn.com) butterfly valve suppliers and manufacturers provide you with DN100(4 inch) CF8 Stainless Steel Butterfly Valve with Lever Handle related pictures and drawings, overall dimensions, specifications and models, latest prices, product catalogues and other information, welcome to email ([email protected]) to consult and purchase! Provide reference value for your purchase of Stainless Steel Butterfly Valve products.
Any issue about the Stainless Steel Wafer Butterfly Valve during the project process, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are a pleasure to help you resolve the problem.