Centerline Butterfly Valve Pictures, Introduction, Sales
Centerline butterfly valve adopts the centerline sealing structure, and the centerline of the disc sealing of the butterfly valve is consistent with the centerline of the valve body and the rotation centerline of the valve stem.
The upper and lower ends of the disc close to the valve stem are designed as two smooth planes, and are in close contact with the valve seat gasket made of rubber to ensure that the medium does not leak from both ends; the outer edge of the disc is designed as a spherical outer edge, It should be ensured that the arc surface has a suitable surface roughness during processing, and the seat gasket should ensure that the sealing surface has a suitable surface roughness during molding.
When the valve is closed, the butterfly plate rotates 0-900 degrees, and gradually compresses the valve seat gasket made of rubber, so that the elastic force formed by the elastic deformation of the valve seat gasket is used as the necessary sealing pressure to ensure the sealing of the valve.
Introduction of centerline butterfly valve
Design and manufacture: API609
Inspection, test: API598
Temperature range: -35~204℃
VALTECCN Centerline Butterfly Valve Product Range:
|Pressure Rating||150 ~232psi (PN10~PN16)|
|Body Material||Cast Iron, Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel|
|Trim Material||Rubber, Stainless Steel, Copper Alloy|
|Connection Type||Wafer, Lug, Double Flange|
|Actuator||Handle, Gearbox, Electric, Pneumatic|
Advantages of centerline butterfly valve
- It is designed and manufactured by adopting a new structural form of welding between mid-line disc plates and short-structure steel plates. It is compact in structure, light in weight, easy to install, small in flow resistance, and large in circulation, avoiding the influence of high temperature expansion and easy to operate.
- There are no connecting rods, bolts, etc., reliable operation and long service life. It can be installed in multiple positions and is not affected by the flow direction of the medium.
- Novel and reasonable design, unique structure, light weight, quick opening and closing.
- Use suitable materials to meet the low, medium and high temperature of different media and corrosive media.
- The opening and closing is convenient and quick, labor-saving, and the fluid resistance is small, which can be operated frequently.
- Simple structure, small size and light weight.
- The mud can be transported, and the liquid accumulation at the pipe mouth is the least.
- Under low pressure, good sealing can be achieved.
- Good adjustment performance.
The main application of the centerline butterfly valve
- All kinds of water systems
- Vacuum sealing field
- Low and medium pressure working conditions for various corrosive media
Double Half Shaf Wafer Butterfly Valve Manufacturers and Suppliers
Lug Type Butterfly Valve with Polished Disc
Centerline Butterfly Valves and Eccentric Butterfly Valves
What is Concentric Butterfly Valve?
DN80(3 Inch) Lug Type Butterfly Valve (Resilient Seat) Suppliers and Manufacturers
Swing Check Valve Sales to Dubai
Worm gear flanged butterfly valve for export to the UK
Class 150# Lug Butterfly Valves are Exported to Italy
Lug Style Butterfly Valve Exported to India
A Batch of Resilient Seated Butterfly Valves are Exported to Poland