Butterfly valve connection method 1: wafer type butterfly valve
Wafer-type butterfly valve is one of the most commonly used butterfly valve types. The wafer type butterfly valve body has no connecting flange, and the butterfly valve is connected between the pipe flanges on both sides by stud bolts, and the butterfly valve is clamped by the pipe flange and the connecting bolts.
The structure length of the wafer type butterfly valve is the shortest, and the driving method is usually the handle type and the turbine worm drive, and the smaller diameter butterfly valve is usually the handle type.
Wafer butterfly valve is simple in structure, small in size and light in weight, and only consists of a few parts. And it only needs to rotate 90° to open and close quickly. When the butterfly valve is in the fully open position, the pressure drop generated by the valve is very small, so it has better flow control characteristics.
Wafer type butterfly valve features
- Small and lightweight, easy to disassemble and maintain, and can be installed in any position.
- The structure is simple and compact, and the 900-turn opening and closing is quick.
- Small operating torque, labor-saving and lightweight.
- The flow characteristics tend to be straight, and the adjustment performance is good.
- The number of opening and closing tests is up to tens of thousands, and the service life is long.
- To achieve complete sealing, the gas test leakage is zero.
- Choose different parts and materials, which can be applied to a variety of media.
VALTECCN is committed to providing customers with quick response, professional and reliable services, and maintaining long-term business relationships with customers. Has a professional technical team and sales team to solve all challenges for you.
VALTECCN has many years of experience in butterfly valve production, providing high quality industrial butterfly valves and accessories.
VALTECCN’s products include lug butterfly valves, wafer butterfly valves, hard seal butterfly valves, turbine butterfly valves, electric butterfly valves, etc., to meet your different butterfly valve valve needs.