Aluminum Bronze Butterfly Valve Marine Seawater Valve
Aluminum bronze butterfly valves are an important type of valve in industry, and the casting material makes this type of product not only able to overcome the effects of its own weight on its work, but also makes this valve able to withstand high pressure and high temperature.
Aluminum bronze butterfly valve material characteristics
It has excellent resistance to stress cracking corrosion, fatigue corrosion, vacuolation corrosion, scouring and sea life fouling, etc. It is an alloy material with much better overall performance than brass and stainless steel, and is inexpensive.
Widely used in seawater, metallurgy, electric power, petroleum, chemical industry, air, gas, combustible gas and water supply and drainage and other corrosive media pipelines.
Aluminum bronze butterfly valve product features
- Good corrosion resistance, pressure and abrasion resistance.
- Flow characteristics tend to be straight, good adjustment performance.
- To achieve complete sealing, gas test leakage is zero.
- Simple structure, compact, 90 ° operation opening and closing quickly.
- Small and light, easy to disassemble and repair, and can be installed in any position.
VALTECCN butterfly valve suppliers and manufacturers can produce aluminum bronze butterfly valve with the main connection methods such as butt-clamp type, flange type and lug type. We can produce aluminum bronze butterfly valves of national standard, American standard, Japanese standard and other export standards according to customers’ requirements.