4″ wafer butterfly valve
A butterfly valve is used for the flow regulation in pipes with large diameters. Operation is similar to a ball valve in that it takes just one-quarter turn of the handle from fail open to fail close. A plate or disc is in the center of the pipe and has a shaft passing through it that is connected to a ten-position lever handle, gear-operated handwheel, or an actuator on the outside of the valve. Rotating the handle turns the disc either parallel or perpendicular to the flow. The disc is always present within the flow; thus, some pressure drop is always induced in the flow, regardless of valve position.
VALTECCN Valve is a proud wafer butterfly valves manufacturer – call us now to find out more about the types of butterfly valves we offer.
4″ wafer butterfly valve introduction
|Product||4″ butterfly valve|
|Size||4″ (DN100 mm)|
|Cnnection end||Wafer type|
|Conection standard||PN6 / PN10 / PN16 / PN25, 150LB, JIS 5K / JIS 10K, TABLE D / TABLE E|
|Body material||Ductile Iron|
|Disc material||Ductile Iron, Stainless steel, Duplex steel, Aluminum bronze|
|Seat material||EPDM, NBR, PTFE, FKM (Offering Resilient Replaceable Seat)|
- Small in size, light in weight, easy installation and maintenance.
- Simple and compact construction, quick 90 degree on-off operation.
- Minimized operating torque, energy saving.
- Flow curve tending to straight line, excellent regulation performance.
- Long service life, standing the test of tens thousands opening/closing operations.
- Wide selection of materials, applicable to various medium.