3 Inch Butterfly Valve Picture, Price, Features
Butterfly valves are quarter turn valves ideal for on/off operations as well as modulating flow. This valve is rated for 10 bar non-hazardous fluids and is operated by a squeeze lever. Please note that the maximum pressure may deviate based on the medium, detailed consultation with VALTECCN butterfly valve suppliers and manufacturers, with many years of experience in producing and selling butterfly valves.
3 Inch Butterfly Valve Picture
3 inch wafer butterfly valve introduction
|Product||3″ butterfly valve|
|Operated||Lever operated / Worm gear operated|
|Conection standard||PN6 / PN10 / PN16 / PN25, 150LB, JIS 5K / JIS 10K, TABLE D / TABLE E|
3 inch butterfly valve features
- The opening and closing is convenient and quick, labor-saving, and the fluid resistance is small, which can be operated frequently.
- Simple structure, small size and light weight.
- Slurry can be transported with minimal liquid accumulation at the pipe mouth.
- At low pressure, a good seal can be achieved.
- Good adjustment performance.
3 inch butterfly valve price
Butterfly valve selection can not only be selected according to the price, the most important thing is to choose according to the actual engineering design requirements.
Different materials and brands will affect the price of butterfly valves. It is very important to choose a reliable butterfly valve brand manufacturer. VALTECCN is a professional butterfly valve supplier and manufacturer with cheap price and reliable quality.